destinations: San Francisco
travel dates: Now- 12/31/21
booking dates: Now- 12/31/21
Where Lasting Impressions Are Made
Sun, sand, and sea. City sights or northern lights. Mountainside or desert-wide. Landscapes painted by nature or enhanced by history. The choice is yours when you “go” with Travel Impressions, a multiple award-winning global tour operator servicing over 1,800 destinations worldwide and trusted by travel agents since 1974.
So where will you go from here? Contact your travel professional to start planning now.
Travel partners: sign in below to begin making Travel Impressions for your clients.Agent Login Register
Uncover the USA: San Francisco
San Francisco is home to a little bit of everything. Head north to the dramatic beauty of San Francisco and ride an exhilarating cable car, explore scenic Fisherman’s Wharf, and walk the corridors of Alcatraz. Whether a first-time visitor or a long-time local, San Francisco’s Golden Gates welcome all and never ceases to surprise.
- Cross The Golden Gate Bridge to see the famous views from up above
- Sail past the amazing PIER 39 sea lions and along the historic waterfront for breathtaking skyline views
- Sip through the finest west-coast wineries in Napa Valley & Sonoma Wine Country
- Stroll through the infamous Alcatraz prison which was once home to Al Capone
- Climb your way through the iconic Yosemite National Park
- Try clam chowder in sourdough bread bowls after hitting Ghirardelli Square at the famed Fisherman’s Wharf
- Stroll past the historical Painted Ladies known for their appearances in shows like Full House
- Hop-On, Hop-Off! Hit all the sites with the convenience of these popular bus tours
WHERE TO STAY
- Hotel Fairmont San Francisco
- The St. Regis San Francisco
- The Westin St. Francis San Francisco
- Hilton San Francisco Union Square
- Hyatt Centric Fisherman’s Wharf San Francisco
- River Terrace Inn
- Courtyard by Marriott San Francisco Fisherman’s Wharf
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Napa Valley
- Handlery Union Square Hotel
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Tours operated by Travel Impressions. Information is accurate at time of publication and is subject to changes, exceptions, cancellation charges and restrictions. Not responsible for errors or omissions in the publication of this information.