travel dates: Now- 12/31/21
booking dates: Now- 12/31/21
Where Lasting Impressions Are Made
Sun, sand, and sea. City sights or northern lights. Mountainside or desert-wide. Landscapes painted by nature or enhanced by history. The choice is yours when you “go” with Travel Impressions, a multiple award-winning global tour operator servicing over 1,800 destinations worldwide and trusted by travel agents since 1974.
So where will you go from here? Contact your travel professional to start planning now.
Travel partners: sign in below to begin making Travel Impressions for your clients.Agent Login Register
Uncover the USA: Florida Keys
The Florida Keys stand out from the sparkling aquamarine waters at the meeting point of the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico. From the lush splendor of Key Largo to the serene beauty of Key West, you’ll waste no time in melting into the relaxed, beautiful ambiance that surrounds you while exploring this chain of islands.
- Enjoy the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary, one of the 15 marine protected areas that make up the National Marine Sanctuary System; beautiful, extensive coral reefs and other marine life to mysterious shipwrecks.
- Experience the Theater of the Sea, animal interactive programs, where you can watch up close and personal and swim with the dolphins, sea lions, rays, sharks and meet the sea turtles.
- Get up close and personal with sea life at the renowned Key West Aquarium.
- Visit the Southernmost Point Buoy marking the furthest point south in the Continental USA.
- Learn the history of why Old Town Key West is nicknamed the “Conch Republic.”
- See where the Atlantic Ocean meets the Gulf of Mexico on the famed Seven Mile Bridge.
- Take a glass bottom boat tour at John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park or enjoy a snorkel tour or the wide variety of tropical vegetation, shore birds and marine life.
- Tour the historic Harry S. Truman Little White House where he spent 175 days of his presidency.
- Stroll down Duval Street and experience the many shops, restaurants and bars. Cultural and biking tours also available.
- Experience a guided tour at The Ernest Hemmingway Home and Museum where the iconic writer lived and wrote for ten years.
WHERE TO STAY
- Casa Marina, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
- Ocean Key Resort
- Reach, Curio Collection by Hilton
- Doubletree Resort by Hilton Grand Key West
- Hyatt Key West
- Parrott Key Resort
- Hawks Cay
- Ocean Pointe Suites at Key Largo
- Sheraton Suites Key West
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Tours operated by Travel Impressions. Information is accurate at time of publication and is subject to changes, exceptions, cancellation charges and restrictions. Not responsible for errors or omissions in the publication of this information.