Same Superior Coverage, Three Plan Choices
Effective with New Bookings made June 8, 2020 onwards
Travel Protection Plus continues to provide cancel for ANY reason coverage along with the best pre-departure benefits in the industry.
Now offering three plans (starting at $59.99) with varied, simple refund options to better meet your traveler’s needs.
Travel Protection Plus Pricing for all vacation packages and destinations:*
*Travel Protection Plus is not offered on scheduled air only vacations.
Holiday surcharge (12/18-12/30) per passenger: Add $30 for 13 years and older / Add $15 for 12 years and under
What’s all included in Travel Protection Plus?
PRE-DEPARTURE PENALTY WAIVER (NON-INSURANCE FEATURES)
**Travel credit policies:
- Cancel For Any Reason: You may cancel your vacation for ANY reason prior to departure and receive a full refund for your vacation, less the cost of the Travel Protection plan, including, non-refundable airfares booked through Travel Impressions.* Non refundable hotel rates are not included. Your refund is made in the original form of payment unless at the time of purchase you elect to receive a portion or all of your refund in the form of Travel Impressions travel credits**.
- Price Guarantee***: Guarantees the lowest price on the vacation booking! If the price of the hotel or Exclusive Nonstop Vacation Flight on your vacation drops after booking the reservation, just let us know and we'll adjust the reservation to the lower price. Valid on Mexico, Caribbean, Hawaii and Central America vacations.
- No Change Fees: Need to make a change? Any Travel Impressions fees for the FIRST instance are automatically waived with no charge or reactivation. If you need to revise any portion of your vacation prior to departure date that has supplier-imposed fees such as airline and hotel revision penalties, reactivation is required for continued coverage on the booking.
- Hurricane Travel Credit*^: If a Category One or greater hurricane disrupts a vacation for 24 hours or more, travelers will receive a refund for unused or interrupted vacation nights plus a future vacation discount certificate. Valid for reservations departing June through November.
- Valid for travel commencing 12 months from date of issue of the travel credit
- Non-refundable, non-transferable, not redeemable for cash, and must be used by expiration date
- Will be issued in the names of the passengers on the original reservation
- Must be applied to the same ALGV brand as the original booking
- All refunds must be requested within 60 days of the date of cancellation
- Any cash refunds not requested within 60 days will be given in the form of travel credits.
Post-Departure Travel Insurance^
- Trip Interruption: Reimburses (up to the total trip cost) unused hotel arrangements plus additional costs to change or purchase a new airline ticket if you can't travel due to circumstances such as illness or injury to you, a family member, or traveling companion, jury duty, subpoena, or a traffic accident on the way to the airport.
- Travel Delay: Reimburses additional transportation costs or unused hotel arrangements should your flight be delayed 12 or more hours due to adverse weather or unannounced strike. The plan reimburses you up to $500 ($200 per day) for the unused portion of your trip, additional accommodations, meals and "catch up" transportation expenses.
- Emergency Evacuation: Pre-pays the cost of emergency medical transportation if a serious illness or injury occurs during your vacation that requires medical evacuation.
- Baggage/Personal Property: Reimburses you for baggage or items lost, stolen, or damaged during your vacation.
- Medical Expenses: Reimburses medical costs should you incur hospital charges or other medical bills as a result of an illness or injury during your vacation.
- Baggage Delay: Reimburses for the purchase of necessary personal items if your bags are delayed by the airline for 24 hours or longer. The plan covers you for the purchase of necessary items up to $300 in the event your luggage is delayed by an air common carrier for more than 24 hours en route to your vacation.
- Travel Accident: Accidental death and dismemberment coverage in the event of loss of life or limb while flying.
STATE-SPECIFIC POLICY DETAILS:
• If you purchased insurance on or before September 30, 2019, click here.
• If you purchased insurance after October 1, 2019, click here.
*All Travel Impressions-imposed revision fees are waived and are available for unlimited use so long as Travel Protection Plus remains on the reservation. Canceling or changing their vacation at any time before departure without costly revision fees does not include non-refundable properties. Supplier-imposed fees such as airline/hotel revision penalties will be covered for the first revision instance. If used to cover supplier-imposed fees, Travel Protection Plus will need to be reapplied to the reservation at 75% of the original price in order to maintain the program benefits or the traveler is subject to any subsequent revision or cancel fees. ***For the Price Guarantee to apply to the hotel portion of the reservation, the price adjustment must be made to the reservation while the lower Funjet rate is available. Price Guarantee also covers the air portion of exclusive nonstop vacation air vacations. *^ The Hurricane Travel Credit applies for vacations departing June through November. While in destination, if your Funjet trip is interrupted for 24 hours or more due to a Category One or greater hurricane, you will receive a refund for unused or interrupted vacation nights plus a "Fresh Start" certificate for a future vacation. "Fresh Start" certificate amounts: $100 per adult, $50 per child for Exclusive Nonstop Vacation Flights1 and $25 per person for Scheduled Air Vacations. "Fresh Start" certificates are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash and can be used on a Funjet Vacation for travel any time (excluding holidays) for one year from the original departure date. A qualifying disruption occurs when your hotel requires you to be displaced from their room for 24 hours or more due to the result of a Category One or greater hurricane and does not apply to hurricane watches, warnings or tropical storms. The Hurricane Travel Credit Plan applies to the nights you are displaced from your hotel if a comparable hotel of equal or greater hotel rating is not provided. ^The Travel Protection Benefits are underwritten by Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company and Affiliated Companies, Columbus, Ohio and administered by Trip Mate Inc., * (*in CA & UT, dba Trip Mate Insurance Agency) 9225 Ward Parkway, Suite 200, Kansas City, MO, 64114, 1-833-791-2989. Non-insurance Services: are not insurance benefits. Generali Global Assistance 24-Hour Assistance Services are provided by: Generali Global Assistance and Global Xpi Medical Records Services are provided by Trip Mate. Benefits on this page are described on general basis only. There are certain restrictions, exclusions and limitations that apply to all insurance coverages and services. This advertisement does not constitute or form any part of the Plan Description or any other contract of any kind. Plan benefits, limits, and provisions may vary by state jurisdiction. To view the full plan details please visit: http://www.tripmate.com/wpN430i and view your state specific plan document.